Not sure how to deal with money? Want to know how to worry less about money? Here's some practical budgeting tips to keep you on track.
- Have a savings account and put away a little bit when you can.
- Never get a credit card.
- Buy cheap cuts of meat and slow cook them.
- Make the most of cheap entertainment: Netflix, YouTube, art galleries, the museum, the library and the outdoors.
- Keep petrol money aside if you have a car.
- Don't go window shopping.
What can I do now?
- Read up about saving money as a student.
- Read about managing financial stress.
- Check out our 'best of the web' guide on money stuff.