April struggled with looking for work and wondering "will I get the job?" for a long time before finding a job right for her. Learn from what she has to say about how to find the job for you.
- April tried every avenue to find work: Facebook, the newspaper, online, her network.
- She applied for pretty much everything you can think of.
- She struggled with self doubt while waiting to hear back from employers, feeling like she wasn't wanted or needed.
- Someone's going to want you, and when they do they'll realise how great you are.
- Surround yourself with positive people, and seek help if needed.
- Her advice is to keep trying and to do your best - that's all you can do.
What can I do now?
- Watch our video on how to avoid feeling crap when you don't have a job.
- Check out our 'best of the web' guide on job stuff.
- Watch our video on budgeting hacks.