From Baywatch to Beauty and the Beast, it seems that remakes are big this year. Here at ReachOut we thought we’d get in on that action, so we’ve been working away to make everything that you guys love about ReachOut even better.
Here’s a list of the top 5 things you need to know about the new ReachOut site.
1. The new ReachOut.com is everything you know and love from before but with heaps more multimedia content, interactive features and infographics. You’ll notice them on the bullying and exam stress first – with lots more topics in the pipeline.
2. It’s built for speed on smartphones. So less fussing, more solutions.
3. There’s smarter navigation features, which means it will be easier to find the help that’s right for you.
4. With new apps popping up every minute, it can be hard to know what’s what and what works. We’ve included a new ‘tools and apps’ feature with professionally reviewed mobile apps and tools to help you look after your health and wellbeing.
5. And it’s all been co-designed and tested with young people.