Get Involved with us
Keep up to date with news and organisational updates
Raise money for ReachOut. Use your strengths, skills, imagination and creativity to fundraise in support of ReachOut.com
Can you chip in? Donate to ReachOut and help ensure that young Australians can access help through ReachOut.com
Spread the word about ReachOut. Like us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram and share our content.
Looking for work? Check out current job opportunities
What is ReachOut.com?
ReachOut.com is Australia’s leading online youth mental health service, where you can get the help you need, where and when you need it.
On ReachOut.com, you will find help through:
- Community forums
- Other random content types, like lists.
ReachOut.com isn’t a clinical service, so you won’t be able to chat to a professional here. If you need urgent help or you want to talk to someone immediately, check out our emergency contacts page.
Who runs ReachOut?
ReachOut.com by Inspire Foundation was started in 1996 in direct response to Australia’s growing suicide rates. Read more about our story.
We work with young people and experts to deliver mental health services online. Everything we do is evidence based and underpinned by evaluation and research. To find out more about the evidence behind ReachOut.com, read our latest reports.
A few facts about ReachOut.com by Inspire Foundation:
- We are registered Not For Profit
- We are based in Sydney, but our services are available nationally
- About 30 people work at ReachOut in the areas of fundraising, marketing, organization support, research, and service delivery
- We partner with a lot of other organisations to make sure every young person who visits ReachOut.com find the kind of help they are looking for.
Got more Qs? Get in touch and we'll see if we can help you out. Alternatively, head to inspire.org.au for more information about the organisation.