Carissa's bullying experience started at age four and continued all the way through high-school. Here’s how she coped with one of the toughest times in her life, and how she’s stronger now than she ever thought she could be.
What Carissa learned
- Kate felt like she never had any friends, and was bullied since age 4.
- She got help through her parents, who helped her find someone to talk to about bullying.
- Through treatment and support, she has become a better person than she thought she could be.
What can I do now?
- Our number 1 tip is to talk to someone about what you're going through. Rahart Adams breaks down the 5 key steps for you here.
- If it’s been going on for a while and you don’t know what to do about it, then it’s probably time to get help from an expert. Find out how to get help here.
- Use ReachOut NextStep to find the best support options for you.