Lockdown has been pretty lonely and isolating. Hear how these young Australians have found new ways to stay feeling connected.
This video has been produced as a collaboration between ReachOut and Beyond Blue.
You are not alone. There’s always someone willing to help you.
Some key takeaways:
- Reach out to your friends and family, just to have a chat or to say, ‘I’ve had a bad day.’ Get some tips on talking to someone you trust.
- There are online resources and hotlines that are there for you. Get the support you need. Here are some hotlines where you can always speak with someone.
What can I do now?
- View our ‘Staying close to your culture during COVID-19’ collection for more stories and resources.
- Get some tips on dealing with loneliness during COVID-19.
- Check out the ReachOut Forums, where you can connect anonymously with, or read stories from, other young people.