If you're always worried about money, and wondering "How do I get a job?", here are things you can do that help.
- A big cause of the high youth unemployment rate was the Global Financial Crisis of 2007.
- 1 in 3 young people are currently unemployed or underemployed.
- 1/3 young job seekers experience anxiety, 1/4 experience depression and almost 1/2 experience stress.
3 things we want you to remember
- You're not alone - with youth unemployment pretty high in Australia, feeling crap about not having work is pretty common.
- This is not forever - things in your life will change and you won't always feel this bad.
- You're still a valuable person with or without a job, and have things to be proud of.
3 things we want you to try
- Talk to someone about how you're feeling (friends, family, a counsellor, ReachOut forums).
- Check out our videos with young job seekers who've been there.
- Have a look at our 'best of the web' guides with practical tips and resources on work and money.