Not sure how to deal with exam stress? Amy, Philip, Calypso and Christo share their study stress stories and share what they did to cope throughout exams.
I got really stressed during exams just because I felt like I knew that I wasn't going to do too well.
Some ways these young people deal with exam stress:
- Take a break and step away.
- Eat some food or drink some water.
- Go outside and take a walk.
- Do something you love, like riding a skateboard.
- Physically disrupt what you're doing, for example, by taking a shower, so you can return with a clear head.