How Ashleigh dealt with cyberbullying
When Ashleigh was being cyberbullied, she felt alone, scared and helpless. Here’s how she managed the situation with the help of her friends and family.
What Ashleigh learned
- Ashleigh started receiving abusive messages over Facebook.
- Her self-care at that time was to take a break from social media.
- Blocking people through her social media channels and removing contact from that person gave her a sense of security.
- She took a step back from all of that and ensured she spent a lot of quality time with family and friends.
What can I do now?
- Try taking a bit of a break from social media...scary we know!
- Check out the 5 steps you can take to help you deal with a cyberbullying situation.
- It's really important to look after yourself. Check out some examples of self-care tips here.