If you're sick of worrying about money and aren't sure how to deal with money stress, there are some resources that can help. We've rounded up the best of the web to help with money stuff - from budgets to tax, super and moving out.
I like to budget budget!
- Budget isn’t a dirty word. Work out where your money’s going using this handy budget planner.
- Find yourself with post-sale buyers regret? Learn how to kick your impulse spending habits.
- The Pocketbook budgeting app syncs up to your bank account so you have a complete overview of your $$.
Welcome to the world of work
- Tax, super and payslips. Boring, we know, but also important. Get the lowdown so you don’t get ripped off.
- Scored your first full time job? Yassss! Make the right impression with these tips.
- Being the fresh-faced newbie can be a little scary. Here are some tips for a seamless transition from uni to professional life.
Money & moving out
Bills, bond, leases. Moving out is a whole lotta adulting! Here's everything you need to know before you take the big step.
No one wants to spend Netflix time squabbling with their housemates over dirty dishes. Use OurHome to divvy up chores and create shared grocery lists.
Thinking of buying a place?
- Here are some of the ins and outs of buying a house.
- Figure out how much you can borrow with this calculator.
- Check out 5 easy ways to make extra cash (sans lemonade stalls).
- Use the TrackMyGOALS app to set, plan and track your saving goals so you can resist the urge to splurge on little things.
- Have a squiz at this guide to get some tips on saving for a house deposit.
The do's and don'ts of credit cards
- Thinking of popping your next holiday onto your credit card? Watch this video to learn some common errors of credit card rookies.
- Top tips on how to use a credit card like a (very responsible) boss.
- Compare student credit cards to make sure you don’t get stuck with a doozy.
- Saving for retirement probably isn’t at the top of your priorities, but it’s important to understand how super works so you don’t get ripped off.
- If you think your employer isn't paying your super correctly, follow these steps.
- Do you choose a super fund? Are funds different? Can you change funds? These super questions answered, right here!