It's pretty common to feel crap when you don't have a job. You might be asking yourself "Why can't I get a job?" and "Will I get a job?". Luckily, there are little things you can do to help you feel better.
- Keep yourself busy during the day, with hobbies and looking for jobs.
- Focus on the little things you can do.
- Get out of the house, even if it's just walking into town.
- Talk to someone about it, like your family or a friend.
- Allow yourself to have a movie day without feeling guilty.
- Don't be afraid to ask for help.