Quiz: What support is right for you?
There are so many different types of help and support out there – from professional support to peer support. Each type has something unique to offer. Having all these options means you can choose what best suits you and your particular needs. However, having so much choice can be overwhelming, especially if you’re new to seeking help.
Take our quiz to figure out what kind of support might suit you.
Note: If you are experiencing negative thoughts or feelings that need an immediate response, there are services out there to listen and help you out. They are free, confidential and available 24/7.
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800
- If you are in immediate danger, dial 000.
What can I do now?
- Book a free, text-based chat with a peer worker here.
- Learn more about types of mental health professionals.
- Have you tried to get professional support before but haven't had much success? Read what other options you have here.