Not sure how to get a job? Wondering what to do to get a job? We've rounded up the best of the web to help with your job search - from writing a resume and cover letter, getting trained up, to interviews.
I'm looking for a job – now what?
- JobActive is website that connects jobseekers with employers. There are loads of jobs advertised - from admin work, to marketing jobs and way more!
- Start looking for jobs at CareerOne, Seek and Indeed.
- Get paid and feel good about it. EthicalJobs brings together people and organisations that want to make the world a better place.
- Cold calling can be scary. Use these tips to give yourself a confidence boost.
How to write a killer resume
- Find out how to write a killer CV and some common mistakes to avoid. (Hint, don’t use comic sans).
- The top five dos and don’ts. Turns out email@example.com isn’t a super professional email address. Who knew?!
- Make sure your resumé ticks all the boxes with this handy checklist.
- Uh oh, you've got no experience? That’s cool, here are tips to help you stand out even if you’re a total rookie.
Train me up!
- Search for, and compare, training and apprenticeship opportunities using the MySkills website. It’s also got some hot tips on what courses and skills are more likely to get you hired.
- Find out what training you’ll need to land the job you want. You can also explore career pathways to see what courses and training options suit you best!
What even is a cover letter?
- A cover letter, say what? Here's a simple guide to get you up to speed.
- Trying to find a job, but don't have any experience? Check these CVs out for inspo.