Not sure how to get a job? Wondering what to do to get a job? We've rounded up the best of the web to help with your job search - from writing a resume and cover letter, getting trained up, to interviews.
How to write a killer resume
- Find out how to write a killer CV and some common mistakes to avoid. (Hint, don’t use comic sans).
- The top five dos and don’ts. Turns out email@example.com isn’t a super professional email address. Who knew?!
- Make sure your resumé ticks all the boxes with this handy checklist.
- Uh oh, you've got no experience? That’s cool, here are tips to help you stand out even if you’re a total rookie.
I'm looking for a job - now what?
- JobActive is website that connects jobseekers with employers. There are loads of jobs advertised - from admin work, to marketing jobs and way more!
- Start looking for jobs at CareerOne, Seek and Indeed.
- Get paid and feel good about it. EthicalJobs brings together people and organisations that want to make the world a better place.
- Cold calling can be scary. Use these tips to give yourself a confidence boost.
Train me up!
- Search for, and compare, training and apprenticeship opportunities using the MySkills website. It’s also got some hot tips on what courses and skills are more likely to get you hired.
- Find out what training you’ll need to land the job you want. You can also explore career pathways to see what courses and training options suit you best!
WTF is a cover letter?
- A cover letter, say what? Here's a simple guide to get you up to speed.
- Trying to find a job, but don't have any experience? Check these CVs out for inspo.