Cyberbullying is the worst. Roseanna shares her cyberbullying story, and reflects that she wished she had spoken to someone earlier; as the more people she talked to, the easier it became.
What Roseanna learned
- When Roseanna was 13, she got cyberbullied by a friend from school.
- It felt like everyone thought the same thing.
- She had to calculate a physical distance to be away from her at school.
- She ended up leaving that friendship group.
- She kept everything bottled up inside, and wished she reached out to someone earlier.
- The more she talked to people about it, the easier it became.
What can I do now?
- Our number 1 tip is to talk to someone about what you're going through. Rahart Adams breaks down the 5 key steps for you here.
- Check out the 5 steps you can take to help you deal with a cyberbullying situation.
- Cyberbullying doesn't happen on every website. Check out the ReachOut Forums to hear stories from other young people or share your own experience.