Kate's bullying story
Kate shares her bullying stories, and how they made her the person that she is today.
What Kate learned
- The hardest part about being bullied for Kate was feeling worthless and hopeless.
- Kate told a couple of her teachers and a counsellor about the bullying, and they helped and supported her.
- Talking to her mum about bullying also helped.
- High school is only a small part of your life, once you graduate you don't need to see those people again.
What can I do now?
- Our number 1 tip is to talk to someone about what you're going through. Rahart Adams breaks down the 5 key steps for you here.
- If you're not ready to talk to family or friends, you can share your story anonymously on the ReachOut Forums.
- Look after yourself. Check out this article for our top 5 tips.